At the Intrinsically Safe Store, we value Intrinsic Safety for a safe operation. Our purpose is to make our customers feel safe and make handling their business easy and cost-effective. With that in mind, we’d like to introduce Honeywell as a Service (HaaS).
What is Honeywell as a Service?
HaaS is a service to help you and your customers navigate technology challenges. Furthermore, the program provides you with an innovative approach to help your customers acquire software, hardware, and services. As well as providing customers with a monthly payment plan service. Since there’s no upfront capital outlay required, you can offer customers the ability to free up budget dollars for more bottom-line revenue-producing projects.
Why choose Honeywell as a Service?
Honeywell Channel partners see plenty of success in leveraging the HaaS program to overcome expenditure barriers like long approval processes. Also, Customers tell us the HaaS program makes it much easier to measure ROI under a low monthly payment model vs. a lump-sum purchase of a product that continues to age.
Here are some of the benefits of HaaS:
- Close Deals Faster: Provides a 100% financing option that may shorten the sales cycle by helping the customer to overcome budget limitations.
- Increase Sales: Broadens your suite of solutions and allows customers to acquire more products than they typically purchase.
- Enhance Value: Reinforces your position as a strategic resource with the customer’s best interests in mind and helps solve key financial concerns often associated with acquiring equipment.
- Retain Customers: Offers more opportunities for repeat business through shorter lease terms, helping to gain incremental business previously lost to competitors. In other words, Make the “future sale” – same monthly payment, refresh to new technology.
- Protect Margins: Focuses sales discussion on solutions rather than discounting.
Check out our Honeywell Products Here.
To learn more, please call our Sales team at (832) 699-6726 Mon-Fri 9:00 am-5:00 pm Central.
Or send us an email at sales@IntrinsicallySafeStore.com