The Offshore Technology Conference is the world’s largest Oil & Gas Offshore Technology Conference in the world and is held every year in Houston, Texas. This year it will be held May 6, 2019 to May 9, 2019.
OTC Insider Tips:
- Plan your day ahead. The show is huge. Thousands of people attend each year, hundreds of booths are spread out over what seems like miles. Do not underestimate how spread out things are and how much time it will take you to move around.
- We recommend taking a UBER or Taxi to and front the event as event parking can be difficult. You will probably have to park far away and walk in a very hot, humid Houston beautiful weather.
- Comfortable shoes. US tradeshows are not ultra formal like some European and Asia shows. Be comfortable.
- Hydrate – Drink lots of water, walking and talking all day takes it out of you.
- Enjoy Texas. Houston has so many amazing things to see, museums, NASA and of course the food. Go try the local restaurants and the friendly Texan’s!
Intrinsically Safe, Explosion Proof and Hazardous Area Equipment
If you are planning on attending the show and are interested in any Hazardous Area equipment please let us at the Intrinsically Safe Store know what you are looking for as we’d love to say hello and share our expertise in Hazardous Area, Explosion Proof and Intrinsically Safe equipment.
Looking for more info on the Offshore Technology Conference 2019? The offical OTC website is always a good place http://www.otcnet.org/
If you need a link to NRG Stadium where the event held you can CLICK HERE.
FREE OTC Tickets
Lots of vendors have free tickets available. Reach out to us at the Intrinsically Safe Store for some ideas on how to register for free.