Explosion Proof LED Light Head AE Light 120W
- Zone 1 Class 1 Division 1
- Zone 2 Class 1 Division 2
- Zone 21 Class 2 Group E Zone 22 Class 2 Group E
- Gas Explosive environment: Group llA Group D, llB Group C llC Groups A and B
- 14,000 Lumens
- Input Voltage: 90-305VAC / 127-431VDC (Automatic sensing)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Anti Corrosion Grade: WF2
- Insulation Grade: I
- EX CODE: Ex d ll C T6/T5
- IEC60079-1:2007, MOD
- Standard: GB3836.1, GB3836.2
- Also available: 50W/6100 Lumens , 60W/7250 Lumens , 80W/9880 Lumens , 100W/11,200 Lumens
- Temperature Class: T6
- IP66 CSA or NEMA Enclosure 4, 4x
Introducing the multi-featured Explosion Proof LED Light Head AE Light 20W for Zone 1 Class 1 Division 1 Zone 2 Class 1 Division 2 Zone 21 Class 2 Group E Zone 22 Class 2 Group E. Excellent for operation in oil fields, chemical plants, power plants, petroleum, & painting areas.This LED light head produces 14,000 lumens or the equivalent of 250W-400W Metal Halide. Various input voltages makes this explosion proof LED light functional for many applications.
The LED’s are American made BridgeLux which will save 60% measure to proportionate Metal Halide of equal output. The LED Driver is Meanwell of Taiwan with a power factor of >0.98 for continuous stable performance. Another important feature of this explosion proof LED light head has an adjustable and locking device on the bracket so it can be adjusted and fixed to light your area of assignment. Which is exclusively convenient when mounted in a harsh vibration location.
The aluminum body is powder coated for anti corrosion, and to dust and water proof, applicable for use in wet or dusty environments. Flame proof protection makes it safe for use in all kinds of hazardous explosive environments. The light can also mount to a diversity of mounts including wall, pole, ceiling, and bracket.