Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 5 Case ATEX Zone 1 – Without Camera
- ATEX Zone 1 certified. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe
- Class 1 Division 1
- IECEx certified
- Without Camera version
- This is the version were the iPad is not internally modified but the Zone 1 case is physically covering the iPad cameras (front and back).
- In this case, you can’t use the functionalities of the cameras.
- This product will allow you to carry around in ATEX Zone 1 area, the most popular mini Tablet in the world.
- The iPad mini 5 case was designed to resist to shocks, vibrations, dust and water in indoor and outdoor environments.
- The iPad mini 5 case allows you to connect securely to Wi-Fi or LTE (cellular) network.
If maximum protection for your iPad Mini 5 is what you need in ATEX Zone 1, Class 1 Division 1 hazardous areas, we have the most reliable intrinsically safe iPad mini 5 case to introduce. Built from the highest grade material, our iPad case is lightweight yet rugged and stylish. Choose from the vibrant color of light orange or plain aluminium. Built to be extremely rugged, our Zone 1 iPad mini 5 case has excellent screen protection and tough back cover to keep your iPad safe from dust, water and vibrations.
For your cables including charger and headphone, the case has perfect holes to slide them in. So the next time you are out in hazardous areas, think about protecting your iPad mini 5 with our iPad mini 5 intrinsically safe case, not only for your peace of mind but also for also for your convenience.
iPad Mini 5 Specifications:
|3.5mm headphone jack|
|Display||2048 x 1536 LCD True Tone display|
|Pixel Density||326 pixels per inch|
|Chip||A12 Bionic chip|
|Camera||8-megapixel rear camera with ƒ/2.4 aperture|
|7-megapixel front-facing camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture|
|Other features||Touch ID|
|Fairly thick bezels|
|Apple Pencil support|
If you buy just the case, you must send your iPad mini 5 to our certified installation technicians. We will install the case at no charge and attach the certification and install label. Please ensure that you already inserted the sim card to your iPad prior to sending your device to the address below as the next certified install will incur an installation charge per device. Alternatively, you can purchase the device directly from us and we will install the case.
Ship your device to: Suite 2001, 19830 Fm 1093 Rd Richmond, Texas 77407
Please INSERT SIM CARD before shipping