Intrinsically Safe iPad Pro 9.7in Case ATEX Zone 2
- Class 1 Division 2 and Class 2 Division 2 certified.
- ATEX Zone 2 certified. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe
- Group A, B, C, D
- Rubber case for Outdoors application
- Necessary Custom Ballistic Nylon Carrying Case
- IP54 (Water / Dust resistant)
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR technology
- 32Gb Storage (see options for more Storage)
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit
- Multi-Touch display (wide viewing-angle)
- 12MP iSight camera (back), 5MP (front)
- 2048-by-1536-pixel resolution
- 1Ghz dual-core Apple A9X
- Built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
- Operating temperature: -4° to 102° F
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Height: 10″ (250mm)
- Width: 8″ (200mm)
- Depth: 1.15″ (29mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9kg) – includes necessary Nylon carrying case
- Bluetooth keyboard (C1D2 certified).
- Bluetooth Headset for Video Calling (Ex certified).
- Touch pen (Stylus).
- Touch Winter Gloves.
- Universal Stand.
- 128GB or 256Gb Storage.
- Internal 4G Apple SIM card.
- AppleCare (extends coverage to 2 years and adds 2 accidental damage coverage).
- We ship using Fedex
- 3-10 business days is average delivery time
- Customer is responsible for any additional custom duty fees or other shipping charges that might apply for international orders.
Important Ordering Information:
If you require the Class 1 Division 2 C1D2 certification label, you must send your device to our certified installation technicians. We will install the case at no charge and attach the certification and install label. Please ensure that you already inserted the sim card to your iPad prior to sending your device to the address below as the next certified install will incur an installation charge per device.
Ship you device to: Suite 2001, 19830 Fm 1093 Rd., Richmond, Texas 77407
Intrinsically Safe iPad Air 2 9.7 Inch Case Class 1 Division 2 ATEX ZONE 2
Hi this is intrinsicallysafestore.com with our iPad Air 2 9.7 inch intrinsically safe Class 1 Division 2 ATEX Zone 2 rated iPad case. So that’s a mouthful. So the case actually is in two parts. You do need to use both together and we have our inner, I would say shell that I already placed the iPad in here.
So here we go. I really need to see too much of this case because it is, yes you do need the ballistic nylon case on when you use the product in a rated environment. So you got your ballistic nylon outer case. Let me just throw in the case inside the outer. You just simply just slide it in. So we have our quick and easy charging port here so you don’t have to actually take it out of all the cases, the outer inner shell that’s too cumbersome so we made the quick charging port, just charge it up, snap it away you go.
Pull it over and there you go. So we have the shoulder strap. Obviously carrying handle document holder. If you are still in the stone Age’s and using paper or if you’re using a digital form solution like fat-fingered.io, I definitely give those guys a look. The back has the X strap so I can show you how this work.
Put your hand in here, inside hammer down, flip off the screen protector and put down the sunshade. Here look from bigger angle. So there we go. So you can type away and again the front-facing camera and rear facing camera are available. There is no I guess degradation or loss of any functions of the device by using this type of case except now that your hazardous area rated to Class 1 Division 2 ATEX Zone 2 rated. We’re shipping now on the intrinsicallysafestore.com. Let us know if you have any questions. The certifications are on the product as well as on the website for download and we ship them with the product if you do need to show anyone. But this is very popular device and we look forward to seeing you on and intrinsicallysafestore.com soon. Thank you.