Bulk Hand Sanitizer in 1 Gallon Jugs
- In Stock – Ships in 24 hours
- FDA Approved
- FDA label on the drum with FDA Registration
- 80% Ethanol Alcohol by volume
- High-Grade ingredients – **Be careful as fly-by-night manufactures are using 70% low-grade dangerous formulas.**
- Health Care personnel liquid hand rub
- Sweet Smelling Texas Formula
- Hand Moisturizing
- Also available in55-Gallon Drums & 275 Gallon Totes
Specially formulated for health care personnel and companies where hand sanitation is mandatory to keep healthy and safe.
Please contact our client support experts for a custom quote.
Please have available the following information as we are experiencing very high demand
- The total volume required in Gallons
- Full address including full business name
- Preferred method of delivery
- 1 Gallon Jug
- 55 Gallon Drum Barrel
- 275 Gallon Chemical Tote
- 6,400 Gallon Tank Truck
- 23, 000 Gallon Rail Tank Car
- Due to high demand, we can not ship unless we have received payment in full. Please have your bank information organized so we receive payment and ship your product as soon as possible.
- We guarantee the product meets the product specifications
- All sales are considered final, no returns allowed
Our bulk Hand Sanitizer is being prepared under temporary FDA chemical manufacturing procedures. All vessels are regularly cleaned and have brand-new pumps and hoses. Manufactured in a brand new, million-dollar flammable blending facility that meets the strict guidelines required to legally and safely manufacturer hand sanitizer.
- Hand Sanitizer is an extremely flammable substance that can only be handled with flammable substances safety procedures and equipment
- We are hard at work currently working on additional formulas for permanent registration that will supersede the current temporary policy.
We also offer hand sanitizers in different volume:
Helping Our Valued Clients *WARNING*
A word of caution, any “new” fly-by-night manufacturers that are saying they use gel. They are probably breaking the rules as the gel is not allowed in the formula under the FDA guidance. A company would have had to submit its gel formula to the FDA for expedited approval over the last few weeks. We say this only because a lot of illegal and/or not a sanitary product is going on in the sanitizer market right now. We do not know of any company in the US manufacturing large quantities of gel sanitizer right now – it is all liquid, even though everybody wants gel. If you have to find gel we wish you all the luck but you will not be able to find large bulk quantities. This is no way to be intended to be legal advice only for information purposes to help our clients going through this very trying time. Please do your own research and confirm on the FDA website. We will do our best to keep this up to date.
If you see low prices and websites with only a few products it’s either a scam or they are using dangerous raw materials that could be harmful to the people using it. They are using knowingly or unaware that they are using low grade or fuel-grade ethanol. Be careful not to put yourself, employees, patients, or your customers at risk.
**The product images shown may represent the range of products, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.