To make the LED Flashlight light and durable, it is built of Acetal Homopolymer (POM), which is utilized in automobile engine gears.
Pressure-tested to 200 meters (600 feet), it has a triple O-ring seal. To switch it on or off, just twist the body towards the top of the head. There’s no switch to break, mechanical or electronic.
- Diameter: 1.18 in. / 29.97mm
- Length: 6.3 in./ 160.02mm
- Weight: 3.53 oz. / 100gm
- Beam divergence: 12 degrees
- Kelvin Color temperature: 5500K
- Lumen output: *270 lumens for 1-2 hrs, 180, lumens @ 3-5 hrs., then slowly decreasing with battery output. *(with fresh batteries)
- Cree Q5 with proprietary reflector
- Pressure depth: 600 ft. / 200 meters
- Run time: 3-5 hr with fresh batteries (standard AA) @ full power, 36+ hr @ lower output.
- Twist on/off
- Triple seals on the light head
- 6061 High-strength aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard-anodized billet aluminum head, w/ POM handle
- Okay for out of water use.
Note: There is a *limited LIFETIME WARRANTY included with the purchase. We’ll repair or replace it for free if it breaks, however battery corrosion or water infiltration are not covered by the guarantee. When powered by regular AA batteries, it can illuminate at (275-180 lumens) for almost four hours before fading out, leaving just enough light to read a map, navigate a route, or draw attention. Enhanced lumen output is achieved by using high-quality lithium batteries in the LifeLightTM.