Intrinsically Safe Calibrator Ecom 721Ex
- ATEX Zone 1
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025 % accuracy
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, (probe optional)
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 19 engineering units
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Measure up to 30 V dc, check 24 V loop power supplies
- The large backlit graphic display can display up to three inputs simultaneously
|INSTRUMENT SETUP RECALL||Last used on power-up|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-10 °C to +45 °C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE (WITHOUT BATTERIES)||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||6.0 v dc|
|BATTERY LIFE||>35 hours, typical usage|
|BATTERIES REQUIRED||(4) Standard AA cells|
|DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)||7.9" X 4.3" X 2.3" (20 cm X 11 cm X 5.8 cm)|
|WEIGHT||0.539 kg (1 lb 3 oz)|
|CONNECTORS/PORTS PRESSURE||Two, 1/8 in NPT, 750P Series|
|Pressure Module (721 models only); RTD Probe|
Check out the Intrinsically Safe Calibrator Ecom 721Ex is certified ATEX Zone 1 with IECEx. It’s a precision pressure calibrator with dual isolated pressure sensors and is the ideal tool for gas custody transfer applications allowing you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with just a single tool.
Get this,this calibrator can be configured by choosing either a 16 PSI (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then add any of 7 high pressure ranges including 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar). This feature is something that you can’t see with other similar devices. You can switch test on two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors.
Safety in places where mistakes cannot be forgiven, that’s what Ecom instruments are all about. Considered as a leader in mobile explosion protection, you are always safe using their instruments. They always set new standards and create new opportunities using German engineering, skills, and patents, just as they’ve been doing for decades.