Intrinsically Safe Flashlight AE Light 20W Xenide AEX20-EP
- Class 1 and 2, Division 1 and 2, Groups A-F (all gases and dust except grain) T4A/T5, explosive environments per UL 783 standards.
- Chargers: 100/240VAC 50/60Hz w/overcharge protection, LED indicator, Optional 12/24VDC w/overcharge protection, LED indicator
- Light body: Black hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Color Temperature: 6500K±
- Lumen Output: 1200+-
- Run time: 90+ minutes w/2600mAh battery
- Length: 11.5 in., 292mm
- Weight: 30oz, 850gm
- Light Head: 3 in., 76.2
- Hand grip: 1.5 in., 38mm
- Power Supply: 12VDC Power cord or Rechargeable Lithium Ion 2600mAh
- Power Switch: Push button on/off
- Beam: 12deg. fixed
- Rating: IP68 (Totally protected against dust and protected against long periods of immersion under pressure)
Introducing the multi-featured Intrinsically Safe Flashlight AE Light 20W Xenide AEX20-EP, commonly referred to as Explosion Proof, Intrinsically Safe, & Hazardous Location portable lights, the Xenide AEX20-EP has been certified to the performance test procedures contained in the UL 783, for use in Hazardous (Classified) locations” Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D and Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups F and G; and Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G, as defined in the National Electrics Code, NFPA 70, to cover lights designed for use in Hazardous locations.
Categorically based on the conclusion of the tests it has been concluded that the AEX20-EP meets the intent of the standard for satisfactory operation in an explosive environment and would not cause an ignition of an explosive atmosphere during normal operation,thus pose no harm,danger and insignificant results.
Functions include Petro/chemical facilities, holding tanks, natural gas companies, aircraft repair & maintenance facilities, food processing plants, and numerous industrial plants. Maintenance facilities us the AEX20-EP to illuminate and fluoresces substances with the use of the UV lamp and UV filters, CSI use them for crime scenes due to its high illumination and penetrating effect of the UV rays.
In addition independent laboratory testing for the Xenide power supply was conducted for Section 38.3, Lithium Batteries UN SG/AC.10/11 Rev. 4 Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods Manual for tests and Criteria Fourth revised edition.