Intrinsically Safe Flashlight Fenix WF05E
- ATEX Zone 1
- Class 1 Division 1
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below.
- Three output levels, max 85 lumens.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from the improper battery insertion.
|DISTANCE||59ft (18m)||95ft (29m)||177ft (54m)|
|WATERPROOF||IP68, waterproof underwater to 2m/dustproof|
|SIZE||Length: 5.3" (134.5mm) Body: 0.6" (14.9mm) Head: 0.7" (19mm)|
|WEIGHT||1.3 oz. (38g) excluding batteries|
|INCLUDED||Two AAA alkaline batteries, lanyard, spare O-ring|
INTRINSICALLY SAFE FLASHLIGHT FENIX WF05E is designed for use in areas at risk of explosions, excluding mines. Certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA to be used in Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres.
Powered by two included AAA batteries, the rotary head allows you to switch between three lighting modes up to a maximum 85 lumens. Anti-static clip, neutral white light and IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof round out the additional features that make this light the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
Intrinsically Safe Flashlight Fenix WF05E Other Resources: