Intrinsically Safe Headset OTTO Classic
- ATEX Zone 0, 1, 2
- Class I, II, III
- Temperature Class: T4
- Certified noise reduction of 24dB
- Flexible, noise-canceling, boom microphone with replaceable windscreen
- Comfortable, cloth-covered ear seals
- Fully rotating boom mic for left or right side positioning
- Soft foam earpieces
- Straight, in-line PTT cable
- 3 year warranty
- Has a padded suspension system to hold ear cups firmly in place for excellent hearing protection even with rigorous movement.
- Suspension system has an over-the-head strap for a secure fit under a helmet, hard hat or cap.
Introducing the Intrinsically Safe Headset OTTO Classic for clear communications in loud environments that is certified ATEX Zone 0, 1, 2 and Class I, II, III Division I use in hazardous environments.Backed up with IECEx approval.The Classic Headset provides excellent hearing protection in extremely loud environments. The in-line push-to-talk and a straight connection cable allow greater range of movement than a coiled cable.
This Classic Headset is also supported with soft foam ear seals that fit snugly to minimize surrounding noise so users can clearly hear essential radio communications.With a noise-reduction rating (NRR) of 24 dB, the Classic Headset provides superior hearing protection.
It features an articulated, noise canceling boom microphone to send clear audio transmissions without distracting background noise, the straight, in-line PTT cable can be configured with a variety of connectors to fit a range of radio models, best performance in high noise, secure fit in active environments and outstanding durability.
Introduction to OTTO
Either behind the head, or over the head, includes one microphone, straight cord, with or without press to talk switch, with or without clothing clip and with various connection options for an intrinsically safe radio.
- Manufacturing Plant Engineers
- Industrial Processing Technicians
- Construction Teams
- Airport Personnel
- Racing Crews
- Anyone in a High Noise Environment
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR):||24 dB|
|Microphone sensitivity rating at 94 dB SPL:||-48.5 dBV Typical|
|Cable pull from ear cup and mic/PTT, axial:||40 lbs.|
|Operating temperature range:||-30° C to +75° C|
|Storage temperature range:||-40° C to +85° C|