Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2
- ATEX Zone 2 certified. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe.
- Group A, B, C, D
- Rugged rubber Case sealed for Outdoors application
- Necessary Custom Ballistic Nylon carrying case with X-Strap, Shoulder Strap, and Sun Shade
- IP67 (Water / Dust resistant)
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 16Gb Storage (see options for more Storage)
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology (wide-viewing-angle)
- Patent Pending
- 2048 by 1536 resolution
- AB chip – 64 bit
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching the video, or listening to music
- Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
- Operating temperature: -4° to 102° F
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Height: 8.5″ (215 mm)
- Width: 6″ (152 mm)
- Depth: 1.5″ (38 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (816g)
- Bluetooth keyboard
- Bluetooth Headset for Video Calling (Ex certified).
- Touch pen (when using iPad mini 4 cases with gloves).
- Universal Stand.
- 64Gb or 128Gb Storage.
- Internal LTE network (AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon).
- AppleCare (extends coverage to 2 years and adds 2 accidental damage coverage).
Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2 Other Resources:
- Data Sheet – Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2
- User Manual – Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2
Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2 Certifications:
- Certificate of Conformity – Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2
- Listing Confirmation – Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 4 Case ATEX Zone 2
Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini Case ATEX Zone 2
Hi everyone we have the iPad Mini intrinsically safe ATEX Zone 2 case that turns basically a normal iPad Mini into an intrinsically safe iPad that is hazardous area rated. So here’s the device, very nice. A little handle here, back X strap so when you open it and hold. So again, a back X strap, front protector with a little pocket, throw documents, or whatever in there. You’ve got your ID. Not only it protects the screen but also from any glare you can just open it.
So from sunscreen, you could type here, the little protection, pop it back down easy closer out. So it also has a stylus holder there, all buttons are accessible as well as the camera, front, and rear. We also have this strap so throw your hand in there. You can walk around with it, won’t drop it, open it up type away, very easy. Very light as well, the case doesn’t weigh that much and installation is very simple as well. Again this is really rugged, you could easily throw this in your toolbox and have everything laying around in there and you’ll be completely fine.
Waterproof and of course hazardous area rated. So you want to open up the case that says, you wanted to use to get access to the iPad, throw it in. This is just a nylon case, you need them to use them both together. And you’ve got your certifications here if you need to show on site that they are hazardous area rated. Again camera buttons, charging point port here, so you don’t have to take it out fully out of the case. You can just easily get access there and all the buttons are available. Then to open it again, very simple, there’s a notch on the side. You don’t need any tools or anything and you just prop that open.
More Options For You:
- Intrinsically Safe iPhone 12 ATEX Zone 2 Case
- Intrinsically Safe iPhone Mini 12 ATEX Zone 2
- Intrinsically Safe iPad Mini 5 (5th GEN) Case ATEX Zone 2