Intrinsically Safe iPhone 7 Case ATEX Zone 2
The Intrinsically Safe iPhone 7 Case ATEX Zone 2 case is extremely rugged yet lightweight. It doesn’t require complicated steps to install. It is made from premium grade materials, making the case completely sealed and protected from foreign objects as well as scratch and spill.
- Class 1 Division 2. Hazardous Location Listing for the US and Canada.
- ATEX Zone 2. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe.
- Group A, B, C, D.
- Nema 4 (Outdoors application).
- IP64 (Water / Dust resistant).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac).
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- 32Gb Storage (see options for more Storage).
- 4.7-inch (digital) widescreen Multi-Touch display.
- Brightness: 625 cd/m2 (nits).
- 12-megapixel back camera.
- 7-megapixel front camera.
- Powerful A10 chip.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G.
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi.
- Patent Pending.
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F.
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Bluetooth Headset for Vide Calling (Ex certified).
- 32Gb, 128Gb or 256Gb Storage.
- Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile or Verizon. Nano SIM.
- AppleCare (extends coverage to 2 years and adds 2 accidental damage coverage)