- Class 1 Div 2. Hazardous Location Listing for the US and Canada.
- ATEX Zone 2. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe.
- Group A, B, C, D.
- Nema 4 (Outdoors application).
- IP64 (Water / Dust resistant).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac).
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Brightness: 625 cd/m2 (nits).
- Powerful A10 chip.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G.
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi.
- Patent Pending.
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F.
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
Everyone this intrinsicallysafestore.com and our iPhone 8+ Class 1 Division 2 ATEX Zone 2 rated. Fantastic device or I should say case that fits on your standard run-of-the-mill iPhone 8+. So here we go. Big device by Apple. Again, standard Wi-Fi 3G anything 4G LTE, whatever you're using works with this case.
So again two parts, very simple to install. Just throw it on, clips in here. You see has seals for the waterproofing, all the buttons on the iPhone are accessible as well as the charging ports so you don't have to take the case in and out. Snap that in. Again, the back of the case has all of the ratings here. So again, Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 rated. We're going to snap this on. Nice and sealed snaps. There you go! Camera from the back as well as front is accessible. Home key.
Again all the buttons are accessible. This is Class 1 Division 2 ATEX Zone 2 rated. IP64 rated. You can still run all of your apps such as FatFinger.io for inspections. You might take photos, do workflows, whatever you're using your iPhone 4. You can now take it into a hazardous area rated facility. Visit us on the intrinsicallysafestore.com and they are shipping now. Thank you.