Intrinsically Safe iPhone 7 Plus Case ATEX Zone 2
The Intrinsically Safe iPhone 7 Plus case is designed to resist to shocks, vibrations, dust and water in indoor and outdoor environments. The Intrinsically Safe iPhone 7 Plus case allows you to connect securely to your VPN network through Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
The iPhone 7+ case is extremely rugged yet lightweight. It doesn’t require complicated steps to install. The case is made from premium grade materials and tested by engineers, making it qualified to deliver protection and safety to Class 1 Division 2 and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous areas.
- ATEX Zone 2. Hazardous Location Listing for Europe.
- Group A, B, C, D.
- Nema 4 (Outdoors application).
- IP64 (Water / Dust resistant).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac).
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- 32Gb Storage (see options for more Storage).
- 5.5-inch (digital) widescreen Multi-Touch display.
- Brightness: 625 cd/m2 (nits).
- 12-megapixel back camera. 7-megapixel fron camera.
- Powerful A10 chip.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Talk time: Up to 21 hours on 3G.
- Internet use: Up to 13 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 15 hours on Wi-Fi.
- Patent Pending.
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F.
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Height: 6.75″ (152mm).
- Width: 3.5″ (76mm).
- Deph: 0.7″ (18mm).
- Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg).
- Bluetooth Headset for Video Calling (Ex certified).
- 32Gb, 128Gb or 256Gb Storage.
- Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile or Verizon. Nano SIM.
- Apple Care (extends coverage to 2 years and adds 2 accidental damage coverage).