Intrinsically Safe Vibration Meter Adash A4900 Vibrio M ATEX
- Ex certification: II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Equipment Protection Level – Zone 1 (high protection)
- Gas atmosphere
- Principle of protection: Intrinsic Safety EN 60079-11
- Gas group – Acetylene, Hydrogen
- Temperature class 135°C
- FFT, Time Waveform
- Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement
- IP65 rating
A4900 Vibrio M ATEX
- ATEX Certified intrinsically safe version of A4900 Vibrio M.
- Base vibration meter package with 8 MB of memory and DDS software functions.
A4900 Vibrio M ATEX Pro Package
- ATEX Certified intrinsically safe version of A4900 Vibrio M Pro kit.
- Pro kit deletes plastic case, ear buds from A4900 M and adds the following accessories as a packaged discount: Vibrio Pro-Case, Vibrio SC leather holster and strap, AA3110 Professional industrial headphones for listening to sensor signal while collecting data.
Note: this 2 models does not have an IR sensor or Strobe Light.
Intrinsically Safe Vibration Meter Adash A4900 Vibrio M ATEX features automatic machine fault detection and easy plug and play so you don’t bother with settings, just measure! It is backed up with heavy duty casing, 2x AA batteries with 7 hours operation and direct measurement from proximity probes. It also comes with a 3.5 jack and 3 buttons operation. Enjoy data transfer through sensor connector.
Note: The A4900 – Vibrio M ATEX unit is certified for use in explosive risk areas Zones 1 and 2 with all gas group.
Adash Vibrio M – Vibration Meter, Analyzer and Data Collector in One
Collect and Import
Vibrio M Ex along with free DDS software is the easiest start of your predictive maintenance program based on machinery condition. Collect the data with Vibrio M Ex regularly and import them into DDS software. Follow vibration trends and observe actual condition of your machines.
|Input:||1 x ICP powered accelerometer|
|Input range:||60 g PEAK with standard 100 mV/g sensor|
|e.g. 600 g PEAK with 10 mV/g sensor|
|Measurements:||Velocity RMS: 10 - 1 000 Hz [mm/s, ips]|
|Velocity Peak: 10 - 1 000 Hz [mm/s, ips]|
|Acceleration RMS: 500 - 16 kHz [g]|
|Acceleration Peak: 500 - 16 kHz [g]|
|Other functions:||Stethoscope for listening machine (bearing) noises|
|Memory:||4 MB for dat|
|120960 overall values|
|or 900 measurements of 800 line spectra|
|or 2048 sample time signals|
|Data storing:||Off-Route Route with DDS software (free download)|
|Interface:||USB 3.0, 2.0 compatible|
|Software:||Free version of DDS software (limited database size)|
|Display:||Colour graphic OLED display 128x128 pixel|
|diagonal 1.5“ (38mm')|
|Output:||1 x AC signal 8 Ω / 0,5 W for external headphones|
|Power:||2 x AA 1.5V batteries|
|alkaline, NiMH, Lithium - 8 hours of operation|
|Temperature:||Operating: -5°C to 55°C|
|Dimensions:||150 x 60 x 35 mm|
|Weight:||330 g including batteries (without cable, sensor and magnet)|
|540 g including batteries, cable, sensor and magnet|
- vibration sensor
- coiled cable to connect vibration sensor
- magnetic base for vibration sensor
- headphones with 3.5 mm jack
- USB cable
- measuring tip for manual pressure on the sensor
- transport case
- USB flash drive with the manual