Intrinsically Safe Antenna Coupler SOLEXY – RX Series
- ATEX Zone 1/21
- Class I Division I
- Class II Division I
- ATEX Apparatus Certified
- IECEx apparatus certified
- The USA and Canada Listed Equipment (cQPSus)
- RXN3S0200RXN: optimized frequency range from 700MHz to 3,9GHz & 4,6GHz to 6GHz
- RXN3S0200JXN: optimized frequency range from 100MHz to 1,4 GHz
- N Female antenna connection suitable for N Male antenna
- 3/4” npt-m thread connection
- Stainless steel housing
- RP-SMA Female coaxial connector suitable for RP-SMA Male radio connection
- double connector execution, no coax cable
- max RF power input 2 Watts (33dBm)
- ambient temperature range -40°C to +85°C (T5) / +70°C (T6)
Introducing the new Intrinsically Safe Antenna Coupler SOLEXY – RX Series is designed to be used directly with listed explosion housings or conduit fittings. This coupler is an integrated blocking circuit that prevents hazardous energy from reaching the antenna if a radio, modem, or access point failure occurs. It also allows antenna removal in hazardous areas.
The coupler’s powerful design allows for the connection to approximately any radio and antenna. It is a highly flexible cost-effective solution to hazardous area radio system deployment. The coupler can also be used as a cable bulkhead.
Solexy I S Antenna Barrier
The Antenna Coupler function is to block DC signal and provide a very high impedance to low-frequency AC signal. Fitting is approved for hazardous locations and can be installed with a simple wrench.
- Short Circuit Protection – includes integrated blocking circuitry
- Environmental Protection – All required circuitry is recessed into the fitting and encapsulated against the harsh environment.
- Certification – The RX series is certified ATEX, IECEx, and for USA and Canada as an apparatus, and can be installed per the conditions of acceptability, without further assessment. North America approval (the USA and Canada ) includes Class and Divisions and Zones. IECEx certifications are issued from an Australian noticed body, therefore RX can be installed in Queensland mine.
- No Sealing Fitting Required – Permits a wide variety of passive antennas to be installed in hazardous areas.
- Antennas may be removed and/or installed with power on. Perfect for a cable bulkhead connection.
- Isolated Antenna Ground – optional antenna ground isolation ( RX 1..) from housing ground, combined with the positive circuit, solves ground loop issues in case of remotely mounted antennas and prevents potential ground noise to interfere with RF signal.
Solexy’s patented (7,057,577) Explosion-Proof Antenna Coupler permits the installation of non-Ex-certified antennas in hazardous areas.
This coupler is designed to be used directly with listed explosion-proof housings or conduit fittings.
An integrated blocking circuit prevents hazardous energy from reaching the antenna if a radio, modem, or access point failure occurs. It also allows for antenna removal in hazardous areas.
The coupler’s robust design allows for connection to practically any radio and antenna. It is a highly flexible and cost-effective solution to hazardous area radio system deployment. The coupler can also be used as a cable bulkhead.
Fitting is approved for hazardous locations and can be installed with a simple wrench.
nr. TÜV CY 18 ATEX 0206158 X
|Ex I M2 (M1) Ex db mb [ia Ma] I Mb|
II 2 (1) G Ex db mb [ia Ga] IIA/IIB/IIC T5…T6 Gb
II 2 (1) D Ex mb tb [ia Da] IIIC T80°C…T100°C Db
|Standard Ref.||EN 60079-0, EN 60079-1, EN 60079-11, EN 60079-18, EN 60079-31|
nr. IECEx MSC 19.0001X
|Ex db mb [ia Ma] I Mb|
Ex db mb [ia Ga} IIA/IIB/IIC T5….T6 GbEx mb tb [ia Da] IIIC T80°….T100°C Db
|Standard Ref.||IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-1, IEC 60079-11, IEC 60079-18, IEC 60079-31|
|USA & Canada certification|
|Class I, Division 1, GROUP ABCD; Class II, Division 1, GROUP EFG|
[Ex ia Ga] IIC; [Ex ia Da] IIIC
Class I, Zone 1, AEx db mb [ia Ga] IIA/IIB/IIC T6...T5 Gb
Zone 21, AEx mb tb [ia Da] IIIC T80°C...100°C Db
Ex db mb [ia Ga] IIA/IIB/IIC T6...T5 Gb
Ex mb tb [ia Da] IIIC T80°C...T100°C Db
|Standard Ref.||CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60079-0 UL 60079-0|
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60079-1 UL 60079-1
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60079-11 UL 60079-11
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60079-18 UL 60079-18
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60079-31 UL 60079-31
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 UL 60950-1
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 25-17 UL 1203
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 30-M1986
CAN/CSA C22.2 No 157 UL 1203 UL 508
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 94.2-15 UL 508 NEMA 250-2014
|Maximum Fault Voltage||250VDC, 250VAC 50-60Hz|
|Approximate Weight||0.32 kg (70.6 lb)|
|NEMA rating||Provides a NEMA 4X connection when connected to a NEMA 4X rated enclosure|
|Ambient Temperature Range||-40°C (-40°F) to +85°C (+185°F) when max RF input = 2W|
-40°C (-40°F) to +80°C (+176°F) when max RF input = 6W (T5) (optional, consult factory)
-40°C (-40°F) to +70°C (+158°F) when max RF input = 2W
-40°C (-40°F) to +65°C (+149°F) when max RF input = 6W (T6) (optional, consult factory)
|Approximate Insertion Loss (dB)|
|Frequency||J version||R version|
Intrinsically Safe Antenna Coupler SOLEXY – RX Series Certifications: