The explosion-proof LED light promotes your workspace’s safety and improves your operations’ performance. See how this is beneficial for your hazardous area in this post.
The work lights are effective in confined environments and industrial areas with flammable material in the atmosphere. So, the resulting benefit of applying other explosion-proof LED lights is their long lifespan. In this post, we will see how the James Industry EX G Series Explosion Proof Light model has reliable equipment to improve productivity in the work environment.
The EX G Series from James Industry is an IECEx and marine-grade explosion-proof LED light certified for Zone 1/21 hazardous areas. Also, it has an input voltage of 100-277V AC, a high vibration resistance, a copper-free aluminum body, an IP66 rating, and IK10 impact resistance. In addition, it has a non-dimmable light output and a 120-degree beam angle. Check more features below:
- High-quality SMT LED and Meanwell driver.
- Lightweight design by aircraft aluminum
- Heavy-duty and high-impact resistance
- Three connection cable entry points
- Replaceable LED board and drivers
- Integrated junction box for the driver with emergency backup
- Dimmable and battery backup function available
- Marine rating powder coated appearance treatment
The explosion-proof LED light EX G Series can be used as both a spotlight and downlight, as well as to flood an area. Also, it can be used as a wall pack. See below some scenarios of applications:
- Oil and Gas industry: Refinery, all mining operations, service, loading, transportation, and storage.
- Chemical industry: Production, storage, and all types of painting facilities.
- Ocean, marine, and aerospace fields: Aerospace clean room production. Ocean operation facilities and structure.
- Metal treatment: Foundry, manufacturing, pumping stations, and steel and aluminum factories.
- Food and alcohol industry: Alcohol industry, production, and storage.
The number of scenarios of applications makes this equipment very practical. Also, the multiple features show the benefits of the practicability of this ex-proof LED light. Of course, your main goal is to ensure the safety of your staff inside the hazardous area, but imagine the benefits of integrating this functional equipment. You won’t have to worry about the performance of the operations when you have already taken the action of innovation in your workspace.
In this post, we can see how the explosion-proof LED light EX G Series can be valuable equipment that certainly brings benefits to your workspace. For example, you will ensure safety in many applications, improve work performance, and explore new possibilities.
To conclude, we invite you to explore all your possibilities by checking closer the James Industry EX G Series Explosion Proof Light in our catalog. Please find all the information you need with one of our experts in the chat or call 832 734 9544. We are ready to give you all the help you need to ensure safety inside your hazardous site.
So, the Intrinsically Safe Store work to develop the best intrinsically safe solution in the market. So our partners are also committed to providing the best equipment for that matter. Therefore you don’t need to bother; trust us to keep your work safe and growing.