Intrinsically Safe TVOC 2 Fixed PID Detector
A robust fixed PID detector, TVOC 2 has a selectable detection range of 0 – 10 ppm, 0 – 100 ppm or 0 – 1000 ppm and is ideal for use in manufacturing and process industries where VOCs are typically present.
With a 4-20 mA analogue output, TVOC 2 can be simply integrated into a Distributed Control System (DCS) to provide warnings and enable control of high VOC levels in the working environment.
The instrument’s ATEX approvals enable a 3 wire TVOC system to be used in Zone 2 hazardous areas without safety barriers, whilst its ATEX and IECEx approvals allow TVOC 2 to be used in Zone 1 hazardous areas with safety barriers.
Simple to install service and calibrate, TVOC 2 requires no hot work permit and the PID sensor is accessible and changeable in a matter of seconds.
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Range: 0 to 10, 0 to 100 or 0 to 1000 ppm from just one instrument
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Variable duty cycle prolongs run time
- Reliable diffusive monitoring – no pump required
- Accurate results over all environmental conditions
- Rugged and robust design withstands harsh environments
- Large LCD display for clear readings
- ATEX and IECEx approved
- Simple to use – minimal training required
- Easy access PID sensor for fast, simple servicing
- Simple calibration procedure
- Easily integrated into a control system
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- Two-year warranty when instrument registered online