Bulk Hand Sanitizer 275 Gallon Tote
- In Stock – Ships within 24 hours
- FDA Registered in a 275 Gallon Chemical Tote
- FDA label on the drum with FDA Registration
- 80% Ethanol Alcohol by volume –
- High-Grade ingredients – **Be careful as fly-by-night manufactures are using 70% low-grade dangerous formulas.**
- Health Care personnel liquid hand rub
- Proudly made in Texas, USA.
- Sweet Smelling Texas Formula
- Hand Moisturizing
|Specific Gravity @ 25C||0.82 – 0.86|
|Viscosity, cps @ 25C||< 10|
|Ethanol Content, %vol||> 80|
|275 Gallon Tote Net Weight (NDC: 74221-001-01) ||1860 lbs. (265 Gallons)|
Introducing our Bulk Hand Sanitizer packaged in 275 Gallon Tote. It is specially formulated for health care personnel and companies where hand sanitation is mandatory to keep healthy and safe. Chemical Totes are a great, safe way to store the Hand Sanitizer.
Bulk Hand Sanitizer 275 Gallon Tote Additional Resources:
Tote Ordering Information:
Please contact our client support experts for a custom quote.
Please have available the following information as we are experiencing very high demand
- The total volume required in Gallons
- Full address including full business name
- Preferred method of delivery
- 55 Gallon Drum Barrel
- 275 Gallon Chemical Tote
- 6,400 Gallon Tank Truck
- 23, 000 Gallon Rail Tank Car
- Due to high demand, we can not ship unless we have received payment in full. Please have your bank information organized so we receive payment and ship your product as soon as possible.
- We guarantee the product meets the product specifications
- All sales are considered final, no returns allowed
- All prices are FOB Texas. Freight Delivery will be added to your invoice.
Our bulk Hand Sanitizer is being prepared under temporary FDA chemical manufacturing procedures. All vessels are regularly cleaned and have brand-new pumps and hoses. Manufactured in a brand new, million-dollar flammable blending facility that meets the strict guidelines required to legally and safely manufacturer hand sanitizer.
- Hand Sanitizer is an extremely flammable substance that can only be handled with flammable substances safety procedures and equipment
- We are hard at work currently working on additional formulas for permanent registration that will supersede the current temporary policy.
- This is a liquid, not a gel. The gel sanitizer is EXTREMELY scarce due to the global lack of supply for the gelling agent that goes into the hand sanitizer gel formula.
For a larger volume, please click here.
Helping Our Valued Clients *WARNING*
A word of caution, any “new” fly-by-night manufacturers that are saying they use gel or have significantly lower prices of liquid. They are probably breaking the rules as the gel is not allowed in the formula under the FDA guidance. A company would have had to submit its gel formula to the FDA for expedited approval over the last few weeks. We say this only because a lot of illegal and/or not a sanitary product is going on in the sanitizer market right now. We do not know of any company in the US manufacturing large quantities of gel sanitizer right now – it is all liquid, even though everybody wants gel. If you have to find gel we wish you all the luck but you will not be able to find large bulk quantities. This is no way to be intended to be legal advice only for information purposes to help our clients going through this very trying time. Please do your own research and confirm on the FDA website. We will do our best to keep this up to date.
If you see low prices and websites with only a few products it’s either a scam or they are using dangerous raw materials that could be harmful to the people using it. They are using knowingly or unaware that they are using low grade or fuel-grade ethanol. Be careful not to put yourself, employees, patients or your customers at risk.